Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 9 December 2016

One Happy Snowman


Today, I decided to take the 7-14mm wide-angle lens out for an airing.

It's not a lens that I use very much, as it can distort the view a little bit, if you're a little bit too close to your subject. But it is useful in the right place.

So here's a scene from the Winter Wonderland, with everyone being welcomed by this big smiling snowman.

I haven't tried a snowcake yet. But I bet they are just like snowballs, being marshmallow and covered in flakes of coconut. The ones covered in chocolate are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.