Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Misty Moments


The fog which we experienced yesterday evening was still in evidence today, even in the Old Market Square at lunchtime.

I met up with my workmate who is a photographer too, as he wanted to have a go with my 40-150mm, f2.8 lens. He has just converted to Olympus from Fuji, and wanted to try my lenses out, to see if they would suit his style of photography.

So while he was having a go with that, I was using another lens. So decided to take a photo of the Council House, which was bathed in grey.

Apparently tomorrow's weather should be a lot better, so we'll see what what is on offer for our cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.