Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Double Trouble


I was on a training course today & when I came out of the training centre, it started raining very gently at first, before it got heavier.

But I didn't immediately run for cover, as I noticed a double rainbow in the sky. Not the first time that I've seen one, but the first time that I took a photo of one.

Although one of the rainbow's colours are quite strong, it's a shame that the other one isn't so pronounced. Still it was good to get to see one at all.

Fortunately the rain didn't last that long, and it was a sunny journey back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.