Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 3 July 2016

Driving On The Wild Side


Another day, another car.

As far as I know, this American Plymouth wasn't involved in Friday's prom convoy, but I'm sure that it would have fitted in very well and would have turned a few heads.

I spotted it parked up on a side street when I came back from shopping in Beeston yesterday. So I just had to stop and take a photo. A shame that the modern car was parked behind, as I might have been able to turn it into a period photo. Still it's nice to see these old cars still being on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.