Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 20 July 2016

What's On His Mind Then?


I decided to have a session of random snapping today.  This is where I just walk down a street and just click away, and having no idea what I've got until I download them onto my computer.

This is one from today, taken along a street called Cheapside, from only a couple that were useable. Even though the sky is totally burnt out.

But it's what the guy is looking at that intrigues me. Is he looking at his gorgeous girlfriend. Or is he thinking, "Mmm, pizza. I wouldn't mind some of that"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.