Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 6 May 2016

Dino Saw Us


It seems that dinosaurs are alive and well and living in Highfields.

But country to their ancestors, the modern version is a lot smaller. Mother Nature has helped them adapt to the changing environment, and human development.

Apparently they have also become quite shy and timid. It's the reason that you don't really see them in urban areas.

I just happen to spot this one. And fortunately I managed to get a quick shot. I had been shooting in black & white earlier, and so didn't really have the opportunity of changing it back into colour. But I was very lucky to get it, before it ran off into the bushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.