Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 4 April 2016

She's A Model And She's Looking Good


Passing through BHS (British Home Stores) in Broadmarsh the other day, I noticed this girl dressed in a vintage dress with colourful tattoos. I then realised that she worked for the company and her name was Claire. The name badge gives it away!

I also realised that she was wearing one of the dresses that the store were selling. So I started chatting to her and saying what a good idea it was to have an actual live person showing the dress off, catwalk style, rather than using a mannequin.

Naturally I had my camera with me, so I got her to pose for me. Thanks again Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.