Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 22 April 2016

Gone In A Puff Of Smoke


I've never been a fan of cigarettes. I tried one at 16, couldn't see the point of it and so have never touched them since.

Whilst I was chatting to a fellow photographer tonight by the left lion in the Old Market Square, when this woman came up and stood on the other side of the granite figure.

Whilst we were chatting, I had my camera out, waiting to see if any interesting characters would be walking by. Looking round, I could see that this woman had just lit a cigarette, whilst she was waiting for someone. A date perhaps, as that is what the Left Lion is most famous for.

I watched for a minute or so, to see if she was going to have a puff. She did, so I just managed to get a shot whilst she was exhaling the smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.