Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 13 March 2016

Light Night


Well not long until the clocks go forward and the lighter nights return and events start happening at the weekend at places like Wollaton Park.

I spent a pleasant afternoon in the front garden, with weeding, pruning and planting. I managed to stay out until nearly 6.30, before it began to get dark and I just had a nearby streetlight for company.

Having a bit of a break from some weeding, I looked up and noticed that a very pleasant sunset had formed in the sky. The first one that I had seen at home. I've seen a couple at work recently, but it's difficult to take photos through the office windows. So I popped indoors to get my camera and fired off a couple of shots from the upstairs window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.