Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 2 October 2015

Tufty


As I failed to take a photo of a squirrel yesterday, I thought I would have another go today, even though I have taken shots of squirrels before.

So I got into the same position, with the same camera and same lens and waited until a grey one started to head towards me.

This time I got my camera ready before the animal got too close and I frightened them off again.

Bingo, he got close, but not too close, and suddenly he decided to pose for me. The way that he held his right paw I think just makes the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.