Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Secret Squirrel


Another dull day, and another cycle ride through Highfields.

One of the many squirrels that inhabit the park posed for me today, whilst looking for food. Not having a zoom lens on my camera, I had to creep very slowly towards him. I actually had a legacy lens on my Olympus, the Nikon 50mm f1.4D. I moved very quietly too, so that I wouldn't scare him and he would make a bolt for the nearby tree. But he sat there quite contentedly posing for a photo or two, before scuttling off in search of some more titbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.