Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 31 August 2015

Marriage Lines


It's a bank holiday for us in the UK today, and of course it has rained all day, which is about normal for us. It's the last one too until Christmas, which is a sad and scary thought.

So I have been stuck in all day, pottering around and playing about on the Internet. Not taken any photos either. So here's one that I took on Saturday in Beeston.

A 1974 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, dressed as a wedding car for a celebration that was going on at the church nearby. I didn't wait around to see the bride and groom, as I was more interested in the car and I was on my way to see someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.