Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Tide's In


The Nottingham Riviera is back in the Old Market Square. It actually opened last week, but as I was still recovering from my illness, I couldn't see it.

So I popped along at lunchtime to see if it was any different from last years. While I was out, it started to rain. Although it had been fairly dull and cold since first light. This of course had a disastrous effect on the rides and especially the beach, as all the deckchairs had been put away and the sand was left to the pigeons, rather than the kids with their buckets and spades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.