Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 30 June 2015

The Colours Of Summer


As I am off work at the moment with tummy trouble, I thought that I would try and make the best of things, especially as it is lovely and sunny at the moment.

So I was sitting outside in the garden under a sunshade, when I saw the opportunity of taking a photo presented itself. I noticed how clear the sky was with no clouds, and how the pink of the sunshade made for a colourful contrast.

If this was on an exotic beach somewhere, rather than in the back garden of a Beeston house, then the sunshade probably wouldn't have any creases in it. Well I certainly wasn't going to get the iron out in these temperatures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.