Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Blackberry Way


I've had a play with an old legacy lens today on my EM-1.

It is a Japanese Chinon, 50mm f1.7 lens. Completely manual. I had to use an adapter, so I could use it on my camera, as the thread is completely different.

It took a little bit of getting used to, as I am so completely used to using autofocus lenses. Some shots were a bit out of focus, but I don't think this one is too bad, of the first blackberry to appear in the garden.

There is quite a soft, dreamy quality to the photo. I must have a go with a model sometime, or the cats to see what sort of photo it can make on a bigger subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.