Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 20 June 2015

On The Town


I saw this picture in the window of a local charity shop and thought that I quite like it. I have no idea who it is by, but like the simplicity of the narrative. A guy having a drink with a woman in a bar. Is he a private detective, or has he just arrived, as he still has his hat and coat on?

I decided not to buy it, as we don't really have any suitable wall space to hang it, so I just took a photo of it instead. A shame that the yellow, no parking line is reflected in the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.