Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 7 August 2014

The Black Panther


It's surprising what I come across when I'm out walking with my camera at lunchtime. Sometimes it's nothing and sometimes it's an unique photo opportunity. And that's what happened while I was walking through the Lace Market today.

Turning the corner near St Mary's Church, I was met by two ice hockey players from the Nottingham Panthers team having a photoshoot, whilst having a mess around with a puck.

I have no idea what it was for. I just stood, watched & took the occasional shot. The most bizarre part to the image is the fact that he's playing in flip flops, like he was on the beach or next to the pool.

Not being an ice hockey fan, I have absolutely no idea who this is, or if he is in fact a real hockey player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.