Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 18 August 2014

A Charity Record


You may remember last October, the 19th to be precise, I wrote about Oxjam; the day long music festival that took place in Beeston to raise funds for Oxfam.

Well on Saturday Beeston saw the official launch of the Oxjam Beeston Takeover CD.  Nineteen of the artists that played during the day have donated one of their songs for the CD, which is on sale for a bargain £5.

Of course I was there to capture the event. Here's one of the photos that I took and includes some of the artists and people that are involved in the Oxjam project, who are also friends of mine.

At the moment, I think the CD is only available at local Oxfam shops, but I believe there are plans to sell it on line.

If anyone's interested in buying one, then do leave a comment and I'll let you know where else you can buy it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.